Release 12 - Searching within catalogues
14 May 2021
- Updates have been made to the catalogue information screens meaning users can now search within individual catalogues.
- Improvements have been made to the sign in process to improve integration with OpenAthens and other external systems.
Release 11 - Search filters and catalogues in search results
6 May 2021
- Catalogues are now included when users perform a search, which makes it easier to find the details of a specific catalogue.
- Search results now include a ‘Filter results’ option so users can filter the returned resources by specific resource type(s).
- The 'Load more' button on the search results section was causing the screen to flicker on some devices. This has been resolved.
Release 10.2 - Sign in text corrections and scalability
9 Apr 2021
- Updates have been made to maintain performance and ensure the system is scalable for an increase in users and resources being added to the platform.
- Some text corrections have been made to the sign in screens.
Release 10.1 - Bug fixes for my learning and new dashboard
30 Mar 2021
- Some minor font and style corrections were made.
- Resources not in a catalogue were displaying a generic catalogue name. This is a system only reference and does not need to be viewed by users. This has now been removed.
Release 10 - My learning area and audio/video activity recording, cookie banner, home page changes
25 Mar 2021
- A new feature can be accessed via the menu at the top of the page when signed in. The ‘My learning’ area displays a list of a user’s learning activity on the Learning Hub, showing the resources they have started and completed. Users can search and view their activity, filter by time period, completion status and resource type. They can also generate a report of their activity, with or without any of these filters applied.
- The home page has been updated. It now shows two dynamic trays for resources and catalogues. The resources tray shows the top ten most accessed, recently added and highly rated resources. The catalogue tray shows the top ten most accessed and recently added catalogues as well as those with the most resources in them.
Release 9 - Introduction of user notifications
9 Mar 2021
- Previously notifications that users received were for everyone, for example notifications of downtime or new releases. This release delivers additional functionality for notifications to be sent to specific users, which has included developing the system for administrators to create and manage the notifications and users to receive them. As new features are released to the Learning Hub this functionality will be used to ensure users receive notifications that are relevant to them, for example catalogue administrators and editors receiving notifications about their catalogue, or contributors receiving updates on their resources about new reviews etc.
Release 8.0.5 - Migration tool
23 Feb 2021
- The migration tool has been implemented with the Learning Hub. This is a tool that will allow automated importing and publishing of content so that migrations of other systems can be completed quickly and without the need for manual publishing.
Release 8.0.4 - Registration, accessibility, iOS downloads and Edge uploads
18 Feb 2021
- A number of bugs and issues have been resolved in this release. Downloading PDFs in Apple iOS now works correctly, as does uploading files in Microsoft Edge. There were several smaller bugs around accessibility tags, and a couple of layout issues and typos have been fixed too.
Release 8.0.3 - Catalogue and search bugs
27 Jan 2021
- Search now works with symbols (such as #) that are included in the title of the resource.
- A limit has been placed on the number of keywords that can be added to a catalogue so that only relevant catalogues are returned in the search results.
- Some layout fixes have been made to a couple of the contribution pages.
- A catalogue administrator could not view an unpublished resource they had not contributed to the catalogue. This has now been fixed.
Release 8.0.2 - Catalogue updates and fixes
15 Jan 2021
- This release comprises mainly of catalogue fixes to the administration area. There were a couple of fixes to the formatting of the display of keywords on the catalogue pages, and a non-catalogue issue relating to fringe cases where a user with multiple accounts resets their password.